Analyser recommendations

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Duke,

First let me say for anyone following along I was in no way implying that Duke was anything other a first rate guy, engineer, and tech. I was also not implying that Duke was over priced, doing unecessary repairs or anything of the sort.

Going back and rereading my reply, I was a little bit too tongue in cheek-- making goofy statements or acting too much like an Aggie. It's in my nature to be humorous...I AM of the "What Me Worry" generation and grew up reading my favorite rag at the time...MAD magazine.

That said: Duke, thanks for that information. I had visions of fried boards and unobtainium parts that had their sacred smoke let out of them. Visions of long black lines that have melted into the fiberglass that at one time people might have called them traces. Lastly, it's good to know that it isn't as bad as I thought it was, whew.

Cheers,

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.