Analog active xover

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
PC based measuring system

Hello all,

I have now assembled one channel of the PCB, but now I would like to measure the frequency and phase response. What is the easiest way of doing this (Without having to sit manually adjusting and measuring)

I’m looking for a PC based measuring system – any ideas?

Thanks

\Jens

I'm partial to Praxis, but there are surely lower cost alternatives.

PraxForms.gif

Progress at last

Hey all,

I have been busy on the filter for the mox clone, but have now had time to test this filter.

Initial testing has been performed without any problems, this includes the function of HP, LP and EQ sections.
The measured frequency response is within +-0.2 dB of the calculated witch is pretty much expected. I don't have any pictures of the measurement, but as soon as I get some I'll post them here.

\Jens

Caps and Resistors.

I used 5-10% caps and measured their value using a smart cap meter from Monacor it was about 70US$ and works great.

I just calculated the caps needed and found the approx value by means of simply going through a couble of caps - not a lot of work really.

Attachments

• cm-200.jpg
    cm-200.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 182
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.