• The swap meet forum is for private non-commercial transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Aluminium Case For Class AB Amplifier With SoftStart And LED Push Button

Things you have for sale.
Here i have Aluminium Case that is used for Class AB Amplifier. I buy that aluminium case and drill a few holes inside heatsink to mount audio amplifier. But i sell that amplifier to member here in diyAudio forum so i got the case that is like new, without scratches or any phisically damage. It comes in protection box that is ready to ship for happy buyer here, and comes with softstart inside box and dual bridge rectifier, volume aluminium knob and push button for on/off that have LED inside.

Heatsink size is 42cm x 13cm x 32cm and are two heatsink, each at one side of aluminium case. From aluminium plate is 8mm thickness and it comes with screws and all accessories that came with the box.

These heatsinks can cool 200W/8R Class AB or 40W in class A, so it is intended to use as audio amplifier case with nice looking style and LED push button for on/off.

At rear it comes with golden speaker terminals, and integrated fuse inside AC conector from rear side so user can change fuse if it is needed.

All in all, very nice aluminium case with nice look and performance for Class A or Class AB project.

Price is €232,00 including free shipping to EU country and paying with paypal. PM with your shipping address and i will replay with my paypal data. Shipping will be with tracking number to buyer address.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 105
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 94
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 109
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 107
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 109
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 98
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 121
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 112
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 122
Speaker golden posts where arranged to look nice on case.

It is planned to use this speaker protection:

https://www.velleman.eu/products/view/?id=9233

You can buy K4700 speaker protection in Germany, assemble it, mount in case and wire from speaker protection board to input speaker terminals for each channel.

Or you can use other speaker protection board and wire from that board to speaker protection.