Altec drivers for 511B horns?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I forget whether it is 808 8 A or 808 8B, but one of the two becomes 802 8G as it has the tangerine phase plug.

B series........

+1 for all the rest, except I still had good enough hearing at the time to tell which was which since the 802G's usable BW was shifted a little higher to take advantage of the M19's then proposed 1200 Hz XO, so consequently needs a higher XO point than the earlier 802s to ensure sufficient protection when mated to the larger 511 and Mantarays.

GM

Joined 2003
Paid Member
B series........

+1 for all the rest, except I still had good enough hearing at the time to tell which was which since the 802G's usable BW was shifted a little higher to take advantage of the M19's then proposed 1200 Hz XO, so consequently needs a higher XO point than the earlier 802s to ensure sufficient protection when mated to the larger 511 and Mantarays.

GM

Never had a set of Mantarays...always wanted to give them a whirl.

Russellc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.