• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ALPS RK168 50KAX2 100KAX2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
attachmentid=394703&stc=1&d=1390116840
attachment.php

Attachments

• QQ图片20140119152428.jpg
    QQ图片20140119152428.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 913
I received my package yesterday. Fine packing, good quality. Tommy is trustworthy so you can buy from him!

Unfortunately though, the model of potentiometer I've ordered is not compatible with Genius 3600 Home Theater. This is not Tommy's fault, it's my fault, I've ordered the wrong potentiometer.

Tommy can you help me with something? Can you please research and recommend me a potentiometer that will 100% work with Genius 3600? I want to buy the right one this time. Thanks

Dear Tommy,

I want to replace potentiometer Soundwell B503 - 50kOhm Bx6 on my Genius Home Theater 5.1 3600, but i'm not shure wich model is compatibile with Soundwell B503 model ALPS 50KAX6 or model ALPS 50KBX6.

If you now wich potentiometer is compatibile please send me payment istruction.

Thanks
please see picture:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img28/1326/p3030019copy.jpg

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.