Alpine Amplifier Manuals

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Both of you, Truely excelent !!!!!

Email is;

freddiesback AT gmail.com

Many thanks.

Owners manual would be nice too.

Joerg;
Would love a copy of the tech papers for the other models to if possible.

Mr Juicy;
I just bought one in mint condition (not a mark on it) but as is to be expected at this age, one of the filter electro's has started to leak.
I'm getting frustrated trying to find replacements.
22,000u 40v Max height 29mm.
So without pulling the board at this time, I'm wanting to see if these 22,000 (x8) are arranged as +/- filters.
That way I can look at different size and value electro's to acheive the same end result.

Hello,

sorry I must tell you something, because the meaning of the english words service manual and owner manual are a little bit different to the german meaning.

Is that right, that the word service manual is the meaning for circuit diagramm and the electricon components like the resistor, inductor and capacitor? In german "Schaltplan"

The word owner is a fulldescription of an amplifier for example it has got 4x 60W RMS, 40A Fuse etc.? In german "Bedienungsanleitung"

So than I have one service manual for the amplifier 3566 and some owner maual for some alpine amplifier.

I am sorry, that the english words have a different meaning as the german word.

but I have some other service manual from other car amplifier, like Emphaser, Rodek, Axton, JBL, Rockford etc.

so we change some service manual when you like.
Regards

Jörg

junglejuice said:
Madmutt, did you just buy that one off ebay? I was watching one myself but decided that 2 was enough as I am only using one as I use the 3544 to go with the 3554....

Yup.
3554, $71. Looks almost mint.
Very tiny little dirt smudge on the top, and 1 filter cap has just started leaking.
Even the connector screws look unused.
So I'll be doing a refurb on it before it goes into use.

MadMutt said:

Yup.
3554, $71. Looks almost mint.
Very tiny little dirt smudge on the top, and 1 filter cap has just started leaking.
Even the connector screws look unused.
So I'll be doing a refurb on it before it goes into use.

I still don't know why beat up broken ones go for $20-30 less than nice ones that work :confused:

I could use a service manual for a 3518, so I can try to mod a couple of them.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.