• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Alpair 10.2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
That is why I never like metal cones to frigile:(. If the bigger cones do this now then how long will the small cones last? I had the alpair 3-ps very natural drivers but, lacked top end? They were night and day next to the fostex fe126en drivers and my wife loved the alpair bettter:D. I give mark two thumbs up on his paper drivers. Mark has come along way but, I think there is still aways to go with the metal drivers being to thin and able to crinkle.I am still not sold on metal drivers due to a very bad (T.B.) metal drivers
over 10 years ago that I had with a nasty sound. Sorry but, this is again a nail in the coffin for me. Now if someone wants to send me a free pair and let me live with them for a year with my ears and then I can do a review okay. So Sorry for the rant but, everyone has their favs. Mine is paper for life:D. Jeff

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.