Aleph J Schematic

JEKYLL said:
Yes, it seems easy to modify the original Aleph circuit but I can't find 2sj109bl.

Where do you buy your 2sj109bl?

I'm going to use matched 2SJ74BLs...I have a pair of 109s from Steen but those fragile little critters won't handle my supercharged output...they'll be put to good use on a straight-up AJ someday.
:D

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
EUVL said:

one can of course solder one 109 on top and 1 on the bottom of any PCB without changing the layout.

Patrick

I remember that I saw that on one of numerous japanese constructions ...........

just one thing to add , regarding solo vs. dual thingies ........ besides my past troubles to find 2SJ109BL in any decent quantity , and that they not cost arm and leg ........ I have one more thing pretty important - I still need some money for da toobz .........
ya remember that they have more legs than these 3 or 7 legged fuses ;)

just my opinion and xperience .........

good enough to became universal truth

:clown:
:rofl:

EUVL said:
[B ...one can of course solder one 109 on top and 1 on the bottom of any PCB without changing the layout.

Patrick [/B]

I have a hard time accepting EUVL to even think of doing that...

My requirements require more than just 2 diff pairs in parallel...please don't ask why as I know you know why.

St. Alex, please no OT!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
jacco vermeulen said:
10-4, i missed the supercharger, the problemo with us heathens is that we look down on a schematic, never up.

As the Coën Bros before editing made Cedric "Gus Petch" say in Intolerable Cruelty : Messiah, I'm gonna nail your azz.

well , next time you find time between two finger poking in da dike and try to read da thread ;

it's easy drekin' poor serbie

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=1342059#post1342059