Aleph J PCB

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Jason,
Will the Aleph J boards be the current boards with the IRFP 140/240 or are you transitioning to the square Aleph J boards that been being Beta tested using the single pair of IRFP 250s?

I was about to place an order from the store for some JFETs for mini ACA, solder, etc. Plan on building Aleph J after mini ACA and was going to go ahead and order the Aleph Fet kit but having made in through all >8,200 posts in the AJ build thread it sounds like a new format board may be coming.

Thanks

I appreciate all the hard work of the people on this forum. I have the chassis and the PSU Built and tested. I have all the parts for the amp boards. Is there any update on when the aleph J board will arrive? First build and I am having a really great time learning and building. Hope to get an update.

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
After much struggle by our supplier to get staff into the factory due to COVID lockdowns to do the packaging, the PCBs were finally shipped via FedEx 10 days ago. Tracking shows no ETA yet for when they will arrive, which is odd. I am following up... this restock has certainly been a struggle, I do apologize.

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
We were given the wrong tracking number from our shipper, I have the correct one, and the boards arrived at the warehouse on the 16th. They usually take a week (or two when they are busy) to be processed onto the shelf and become available for sale, so I expect to be able to make them available for sale very shortly. I have requested expedition of the AJ PCBs in particular.