Aleph+Constant current sources X-ZEN

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Stefano,
did you ever try the third combination active ccs with two 1 ohm in parallel , no feedback and 1 ohm series?

I always liked this circuit of yours. It's definitely going to be my next ss project. I am going to get a fostex with the madisound TL kit or build a voigt pipe. Gotta checkout what the fuss with single drivers is about. ;-)

stefanobilliani said:
Paolo ,

do you intend single ended ? No , SE I tried an original Zen CCS pulling up the NF . I remember it was working fine .

Hi

I was wondering if it helps to have the the bottom CCS using a P-channel mosfet, such as the CCS in the original zen?

In this way, does the output gain stage gets to do less work? And would it be benefitial to the circuit?

Cheers
Hock Hua

grataku said:
No, I am talking about the differential case, my favorite.

Well , resistors instead of bottom CCS. I didn't tried that .

CH2 said:

Hi

I was wondering if it helps to have the the bottom CCS using a P-channel mosfet, such as the CCS in the original zen?

In this way, does the output gain stage gets to do less work? And would it be benefitial to the circuit?

Cheers
Hock Hua
The idea of P channel CCS for the bottom of the diff pair touched my mind sometimes . Do you have an example of pratical realization?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.