Aleph 1000

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'll repeat myself here, but with a project like this one, I would seriously consider a three phase full wave rectified power supply. It's almost DC straight from the diodes.

260px-3_phase_rectification_2.svg.png

I love to learn, calculator is smoking.... Thanks, I think if you put a lot of new tech into stuff you can do a lot more than conventional ways. I think after a month of this fun stuff the idea can be in place to do what is needed. appreciated.

Allow me to recommend a fitting fan for that heatsink.

(mm, odd, howcome I feel like adressing you as Flipper all of a sudden ?)

I remember what beer did to me, coffee is the opposite. Flipper is just what the audio world needs, to be flipped on their heads! I remeber seeing that guy jumping out at 120,000 feet, imagine if he didn't have a chute...

Last edited:
Last edited:
What speaker will this amp be driving? Can you tell us this?

Sounds like pretty much any.. and probably to concert levels, 2000 watts per channel of class a at 4 ohms. Can't solve this project in 1 day but we are making progress. Power still isnt going to come cheap unless it's military surplus or a place that does have 3 phase...

You probably can ram the speaker wires together at full output and hurt nothing.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.