• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aladdin’s Cave clear out sale!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Aladdin’s Cave Audio Goodies clear out sale!

All gear is very good condition or “as new”, boxed with manuals / paperwork.

1 pair Overkill Audio Angel bass / mid cabinets (the gorgeous all Acrylic ones...!) with two Seas Excel W22 Ex 001 drivers in each cabinet. £1,000 (£5,000 new)
1 pair Dynaudio floor standers. Twin 7inch bass / mid with silk dome tweeter. Lovely wood veneer finish. Black silk grills. £500 (new £2,000)

TBI Subs (2) £200 each or £350 the pair. (£1,000 new)

10 Seas Excel W22 Ex 001 drivers £100 each (£200 new)

12 Peerless 8 inch bass / mid drivers. Custom OEM design, lovely sound. £75 each (£150 new)

1 Volt BM 2500.4 £135 ( £275 new)

1pair Stage Accompany 100dB Professional Ribbons. £ 100 each (£400 new)

1 Focal 11K7510 Kevlar bass driver £100 ( £200 new)

1 XTA DP 226 DSP Crossover - Loudspeaker management System. With USB / RS cable and manual. £400 (£2,000)

Benchmark DAC - The 4 channel Pro version of the DAC 1. £400 (£1,200 new)

Benchmark A to D converter. Pro spec 2 channel. £300 (£1,000 new)

1 Denon / Exemplar Audio DVD / CD player. Valve output stage, Shunt Reg power supply. Comes with Tom Evans 110volt mains transformer. £300 (£1,500 new)

Spare 230volt to 110 volt transformer. Massive capacity ( it weighs 14 Kg!). Built for me by Tom Evans Design. £100 (£300 new)

8 Mono block Butler Audio Hybrid ( valve plus transistor) power amps. Each board complete with heat sinks, Capacitor bank and all input (gold RCA) and speaker wire terminals (heavy duty gold). Just add case and power supply. Great build quality. £200 each (£500 new)

One Zero One Hard Disk Memory Player. OEM custom spec with triple linear power supplies, extra thick alloy casework and solid silver internal cable. Needs new hard disk hence.. £300 (new £3,000)

1 pair Overkill Audio alloy speaker stands. Custom designed for “The Prey” speakers but suitable for all small / medium speakers. Seeing is believing they are engineered art. £500 (£2,500 new)

1 Sistrum equipment rack. 3 shelf. Very cool. £ 200 (£1,000 new)
Analysis Plus cables. Various digital and analog interconnects. All at 70% off new price.

Jorma Design 2.5m Interconnects. £200 (£1,200 new)

1 “Cable Cooker” £100 (£600 new)

Various Bybee Filters. All under half price.

1 Panasonic CRT 36 inch TV. With Remote and Manual. £150 (£1,000 new)

Various CNC Alloy cases, front plates and feet.
Overkill Audio stainless steel legs / spikes. Massive adjustable and very cool.
£20 each (£100 new)

Hi Imix500,

I know!
I got it just before DEQX started to OEM their DSP boards and it has never actually been used...!
I heard the XTA used with a pair of big B&W 800 speakers, he had by-passed the passive crossovers and was using 6 small Naim power amps in tri amp mode.
Wow! The one and only time I have ever enjoyed music on B&W speakers. So I bought an XTA...
But XTA wouldnt OEM the boards to me as I could only buy 10 at a time.
DEQX were willing to work with me so I sold all my speakers with my uprated DEQX DSP crossovers.
Thats the way the titty squirts as the vets say...!

Cheers

Derek.

Iint Tympany LAT 250 drivers.

Hi All,

I forgot something, a pair of brand new Tympany LAT 250 drivers.
Boxed, sealed mint.
£60.00 each or £100 for the pair.

The Zero One Memory player, the XTA crossover, TBI subs, Jorma interconnects and Sistrum rack are all sold.

Thanks for all the interest and have a great Christmas!

Cheers

Derek.

SA ribbons sold

Hi Guys,

The Stage Acompany ribbons are now sold subject to payment / delivery.

Also the alloy casework is sold.
I still have 1 black acrylic case left at £200. Its very cool and built to a very high standard.
Full 19 inch width plus a wee bit...
4U tall and 18' deep.

Cheers

Derek.

Hi Guys,

The Stage Acompany ribbons are now sold subject to payment / delivery.

Also the alloy casework is sold.
I still have 1 black acrylic case left at £200. Its very cool and built to a very high standard.
Full 19 inch width plus a wee bit...
4U tall and 18' deep.

Cheers

Derek.

Derek,

Is it that nice box on top of the rack (with a little window in the middle)? What are the cutouts?

Alan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.