AKSA versus modified unit, a group hearing test inside my appartment

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hummm, your board is ugly as mine.

Maybe more than mine...mine is full of brigth solder making small hills..... have some gem stone brigth on there...i i can make more confusion in the wiring as you can....hummmm you loose "fritz"

Have a "schnapps" and go trying friend.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• klein wunder  hehe.jpg
    klein wunder hehe.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 153
I would say you have some bad experience with this ugly white stuff,
this silicon paste oily würgs.
Main difference to mine: my cables are below...
Okay, most of it is wires, soldered as close as possible, (and as nice)

So you really make up an amp in 30 minutes ? Took me 2 hours just
to prepare the heatsink, drill holes, prepare for screws and so on.
Yes, i made threads for the screws...

You should have seen some of my circuits when i was a kid...
Free air p2p wiring !

Mike

Thank you MikeB, we have to push our spirits up, as problems exists.

Must forget those damn things and be happy.

Now returning to the subject, as i made all my games, to me it is enough fun for this day.

I will be happy to see some discussion related the test system, the failures observed, some objection related the deductions made and some validity or no validity of the subjective hearing test to you guys.

I perceive a good interest to the specification and the Mathematics, this way, i am thinking that people likes the test numbers, but i could not capture the level of interest of hearing tests.

I could see 10 percent or little bit more downloading the text, This seems to me that people prefer the numbers and technical discussion. i imagine because you can quantify, when subjectivity is a matter that we have some difficulties to give numbers to refere to quality.

Maybe the test made is too obvious to our friends Know how, i will be looking to have answer to those questions.

I thank you all that visit, and the thread will be in main page for 2 days maybe, depends of the new threads created.

regards all guys

Carlos

Correction, the text was downloaded around 20 percent.

I really imagined that twice this people had interest in subjective evaluations..

I have to confess was a surprise, maybe the bad english or the long text.

I will wait some monthes, and having other good evaluation, with some forum amplifiers, i will ask some native english language friend to help me to produce a better text.

This way i will check again, and last time, the subjective evaluation interest.

regards guys, and thank you very much

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.