• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AK4490 USB Dac with dsd support.

Post 1209. I had fallen into that little trap. Have ordered the parts first, started to think after.. the usual error. Anyway it had been cleared in a private message with Sonny that also he had looked over that particular feature.

So always control if the substitute oscillator is having a disable feature or not.
The Mirand design needs it.

Here it is how it's done

George

Attachments

• 20171208_222609.jpg
    20171208_222609.jpg
    634.6 KB · Views: 346
I had bought them from Lorien, he sells them here in a 3D.
Yes you need the 41kHZ and 48kHz sampl. families.

The difference with all mods in place is. Strong.
Not the same. This little dac with the latest output shield and SITO discreet opamps of Sonny.. is up there with the best out there.
And the best results it gives with DSD 256 upsampling with HQP set with the best filters.
Really great.
Sonny's new version is also great. The only little hiccup is the somehow limited DSD functionality - - it is rather concentrated on the extended input capabilities.

Ciao, George

I am writing because i want to build up some stock so that we can ship immediately.

Besides of two deliveries more this week. I would like to hear how many has been thinking about ordering DAC's? And there is no binding.

They are only very expensive to make. So my thought was to stock between 10 and 20 DAC's.

As said it is not binding at all. It is only a weather forecast.

BR

Sonny

I am writing because i want to build up some stock so that we can ship immediately.

Besides of two deliveries more this week. I would like to hear how many has been thinking about ordering DAC's? And there is no binding.

They are only very expensive to make. So my thought was to stock between 10 and 20 DAC's.

As said it is not binding at all. It is only a weather forecast.

BR

Sonny

Can you summarize the costs for this dac and the related optional boards? Unfortunately you are offering it on this thread only and it is not so easy to get this info reading back lot of posts. I own your previous version ( USB input only - I think is V1.0) + front panel + pre. It is possible a trade up with the newer model ?

Can you summarize the costs for this dac and the related optional boards? Unfortunately you are offering it on this thread only and it is not so easy to get this info reading back lot of posts. I own your previous version ( USB input only - I think is V1.0) + front panel + pre. It is possible a trade up with the newer model ?

Yes i would summarize the cost and yes you can trade up.

BR

Sonny