• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AK4396 miracle dac

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Guys

I have some AK4396VF DAc chips for sale..

how about 10$/pc?

photo is for reference only
AK4396.jpg

I will post actual pics when i find my camera..

Paypal and WU accepted.

PP fees and shipping additional.

thanks

Hi i want to buy 2 with paypal how much will it cost to Denmark.

Ak4396 Miracle DAC

Hi Guys

I have some AK4396VF DAc chips for sale..

how about 10$/pc?

photo is for reference only
AK4396.jpg

I will post actual pics when i find my camera..

Paypal and WU accepted.

PP fees and shipping additional.

thanks

I learned of the AK4396 from the Behringer DCX2496 upgrade and MOD crowd and still have to mod my DCX. In the meanwhile I have built a partial ebay AK4396 DAC kit and this eve I figured out my USB receiver issue. You see, I decided to pump it with the Tenor TE8802 Asynch 24/194 able USB-> I2s chip. This eve I was playing the AK4396 direct out not caps, AoutR+ and AoutL+ to RCA cables to a BBE Sonic Maximizer I put premium I/o caps in. SO I am RAW out of AK4396 to BBE, and AK4396 is pumped at 24/192 by TE8802 ala Audio GD TE8802 upgrade board. Is either state of the art? No. Does it sound good? It does, but after listening to a consumer level ESS Sabre 9023 -- the 9023 may seem to have more sound stage, more MIDDLE? BUT, the AKM has a rich bottom end, like playing Yo Yo Ma stuff...and also a articulate high end like the CS4398 only on steroids. What do I know? I modded the TE8802 module for USB power [shhh, I used a NICE TPS76933 5-pin LDO regulator ultra low noise with a intermediate cap pin]. I would guess the AKM is telling the truth and that ESS may be doing high tech wizardry, and I mean that as a compliment. I have to try things side by side though, memory is hmm, 52YO.

I ordered some 4PDT relays, 5V coil...I figured I could switch I2S with them? Short haul.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.