ADCOM 585 Replacement Parts...PLEASE HELP!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Everyone,

I have a Adcom 585 power amp with the leaky caps (6x 220uF/25v) on the input boards. These have leaked all over the IC101 (Adcom 2A) and D111 to D114 (Adcom J2) section on the left channel. The spilled caps caused damaged to the IC101 and D113 components.

Anyway, Both input boards are thorough clean and all caps are replaced. Does anyone know what are the equivalent replacement parts for these IC101 (Adcom 2A) and D113 (Adcom J2) (this is 3 pins zener diode ???).

Please HELP....

Hi Everyone,

I have a Adcom 585 power amp with the leaky caps (6x 220uF/25v) on the input boards. These have leaked all over the IC101 (Adcom 2A) and D111 to D114 (Adcom J2) section on the left channel. The spilled caps caused damaged to the IC101 and D113 components.

Anyway, Both input boards are thorough clean and all caps are replaced. Does anyone know what are the equivalent replacement parts for these IC101 (Adcom 2A) and D113 (Adcom J2) (this is 3 pins zener diode ???).

Please HELP....

LM329DZ/NOPB from Newark is a J2 replacement
OP97FPZ from mouser for the IC101

LM329DZ/NOPB from Newark is a J2 replacement
OP97FPZ from mouser for the IC101

Just an FYI. I've replace thousands of caps on mostly broadcast gear.

Dozens of times the acid from the caps ate through the copper traces leaving
an open circuit. The failures are so fine you won't see them on a visual inspection.
A real good idea is to Ohm out all the traces near the caps. Some of the traces I
had to 'splint' were sub 10 mil. Individual strands from old computer cables are
very fine and work well. Exacto knives, razor blades and flux pens are your friends.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.