ADC Component Recommendations for designing 3-Way Studio Monitor.

Hello everything is fine?

I'm looking for suggestions for ADC components to develop a 3-way studio monitor project, it's a new experience that I want to dive into in a DEDICATED system. I look for ADCs that stand out in specific frequency ranges, aiming to guarantee the best sound quality in each range.

1. For BASS, I need a carefully selected component that is capable of reproducing deep, velvety and smooth bass, providing an immersive and immersive sound experience.

2. For the MIDDLE, I am looking for a high-resolution ADC that guarantees clarity and precision in the medium frequencies, allowing a faithful and detailed reproduction of the instruments and vocals present in this frequency range.

3. For TREBLE, I need a high-speed component that delivers bright, crystal clear treble, adding life and clarity to the higher frequency ranges, providing vibrant and dynamic sound reproduction.

Thank you in advance for any recommendations for ADC components that stand out in each frequency range and that can be used in a dedicated manner to guarantee the best possible sound quality in 3-way studio monitors.
ADC Dedicated.png

I'm afraid you haven't grokked what an ADC does, this seems a futile approach to me. Go for a quality single ADC and then you can split out frequency ranges after it with digital filtering. The idea an ADC has a good frequency range is peculiar - they all will struggle more at higher frequencies, for which oversampling can help, and at very low frequencies due to flicker noise, just pick a really good one. Pretty much universally audio ADCs are sigma-delta these days which is capable of very good performance

All those nice adjectives you use come down to a few parameters for the ADC, low distortion, low noise, low jitter - that's all really. For instance the ES9821Q as used in the QA403 audio analyzer has 120dB dynamic range and -112dB THD+N, comfortably above the performance of any microphone, speaker or human ear.

Reactions: 1 user