Adam A8x AMP repair help

Hi I have an ADAM A8X amp, I'd like to try to replace the 2 (or more) large capacitors that are buldging. They are 4 large capacitors of the same kind in a cluser, I'd like to replace them, need some help identifying them so I can order the right kind. I can post some pictures.

ADAM A7X/A8X AMP REV C2

If anyone can provide a schematic or info that would be great thanks!

Here are some pictures:

OLYMPUS-DIGITAL-CAMERA.jpg

OLYMPUS-DIGITAL-CAMERA.jpg

Would like to replace the two (or all 4) large capacitors here. Not skilled enough to identify them. Thanks for any help

Ok. Replace the 4 capacitors with others of better quality and with a higher working voltage of 50V. This is a simple trick to improve the long-term seal of the capacitors. Buy them online from some big distributor like Mouser, Farnell, TME or Digikey. Given the spread of fake capacitors, I would avoid aliexpress and ebay.
Look for this type suitable for low ESR audio use and good price:
Nichicon UKA1H332MHD

One of my Adam A7X's had a similar issue with bulging capacitors.

It's worth noting that some of the smaller electrolytic capacitors on the board were also faulty (much lower capacitance reading than labelled), even though they looked perfectly fine visually.

So, for anyone making this fix, I would advise checking all the electrolytic capacitors on the power amp board and replacing them with better quality ones such as Rubycon, Panasonic, Kemet. Buy them from the big distributors as suggested above.