• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Ad 1865 n-k Let's do it again ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
20 $ have been donated to Diyaudio, as promised.

I did some rough calculation on the costs of this group buy, and I think my chips were kind of expensive for me. I was unlucky, as my pay-pal in in euros, and I paid Digikey in dollars. So after you sent me money, the euros was undergoing the worst crisis of the last 10 years.

Wherever you are, you owe me a bier :)

D.

I did some rough calculation on the costs of this group buy, and I think my chips were kind of expensive for me. I was unlucky, as my pay-pal in in euros, and I paid Digikey in dollars. So after you sent me money, the euros was undergoing the worst crisis of the last 10 years.

D.
Still never seen the components in Italy, but the bier are in the refrigerator.
When you come back in Italy call for a bier.
Ciao
Ivano

D.

Dear Davide,

My residual amount (12$ as i recalculate in mail) will compensation for your loss, you don't need refund to me.
Thanks so much for all of your time and effort!
GiapNH

Today I got letter from Post Office
It's written that I've got a package
I bet it's from you, Nikon1975

I'm planning to pick it up tommorow

@Nikon1975 : Thanks a lot for your efforts to make it all happen

I picked up my AD1865N-K yesterday
Today.. I replace my old chip (AD1865N) at my DAC END
Got big improvement !!!!!

@Nikon1975 : how much do I have to pay for you again ? For a loss conversion

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.