• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Active splitter PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone,
Ive done a good search for this in the archives but if I've missed anything due to different terminolgy from my searches, please just re-direct me. Thanks.

I'm chasing some schematics (or even better, un populated boards).
I want to build my own active splitters. 1 in 3 out including the original. All buffered, with 48v, gain/pad on each channel. I'll probably build 24 channels.
I'm really just wishing I could find a 1 channel PCB I could populate and build as many channels as I want. I just don't really have the expertise to design something like this.
Hope to be pointed in the right direction.
TIA

Regards
Jesse Stack

years ago i had a design using lm739, zenar on board regulated powerd by 48v supply
and designed for the spectrasonics card racks - if you are interested, i could probably find it with some searching of old papers.... i'm pretty sure i have a circuit board or two lying around

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.