Accuphase P 300 Service manual and/or schematic wanted

Service Maual - schematic plan

Hi ti all

Pleasse can you help me for the service Manauela of my P300V. Last year i cahng the big fat 40mF with Mundorf :cool:and after changing all Caps (Electrolytic) on the PCB and the Power boards the left sid makes sounds and is damadged.:confused::rolleyes:

is this ageenrealy mistake to change without runn in the modules some hours???

regards
chris..

Hi ti all

Pleasse can you help me for the service Manauela of my P300V. Last year i cahng the big fat 40mF with Mundorf :cool:and after changing all Caps (Electrolytic) on the PCB and the Power boards the left sid makes sounds and is damadged.:confused::rolleyes:

is this ageenrealy mistake to change without runn in the modules some hours???

regards
chris..

sorry ...that bad english......my tab is doing strange things

is this generally a mistake to change without "run in" (burn in) the modules some hours??? Is it enough to do it modular? How is a good apporved process?

thanks

chris

Hi again

after laying around my Accuphase P300V i decided to find a person with schematic + knowledge to repair my old amp. i changed all caps and it doesn't work....after 2 years doing nothing i finally got it back by a person in austria who helped me. i additionally get the schematic from him :)

since 2 days the amp is back and running. just burn in some days and to powerful amp is need some days burn in..

if somebody can give me a sound compare to "actual" amps this would be nice.

here is the schematic
chris

Attachments

• P-300V Service Information.pdf
    5.5 MB · Views: 184