A Zenitron variation on Zen v.8

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I guess you are not the "Circlotron" member from some time ago. Forgive me for not looking up those threads. Those posts were full of ideas but I beleive most of them were for a voltage gain version, common source...
I've been working on a very similar thing, JFET/Cascoded in a Circlotron output. The output works very good in simulation. It's a simple "Zen-like" driver that I've had to experiment so much with. What do you plan on driving this circuit with???
I also wonder about the L's in the source??? But what about the .22ohms?? I beleive thay may be usefull as a source R but they are not in exactly that configuration??? They should be in place of the L's???

The" Ls" are a bifilare winded 2 X 150 mH choke, It fuction is to shield the signal from the drain to feed back around the circuit and make a voltage follower output from this circuit.
This circuit has voltagegain. The 0,22 Ohms resistors are just some local source-feedback to make the circuit stable and nice. They are probably not needed.
There is more info about this circuit in some of my own threads about the Zenitron.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55355&highlight=

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.