A SOZ Transconductance Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The one and only
Joined 2001
Paid Member
gl said:
OK here goes: GL's favourite place to eat in Gualala.

The family Pass is known to take the odd holiday by the sea at "Rancho Del Mar". There is a truly excellent Mexican "stealth" restaurant in Gualala that you must try.

Ah yes, The Old Milano burned, but Pangea moved down from
Point Arena, so the balance holds.

I'm going over for a week on the 1st to beat up on my architect,
so, I'll try Laura's.

:cool:

Here is the more-or-less final version of the SOZ Transconductance amp that I am posting to more-or-less cap off this thread. It has ended up with some revisions prompted by the now-published F1 schematic.

I worked for a while at trying to connect the upper gate bias resistors R3 and R23 to the top of C3 in order to eliminate any AC feedback while retaining the DC bias. Unfortunately that ended up destabilizing the circuit at DC and resulted in a large output offset. For now I am putting further experiments with this aside in favour of listening to the current amp and (of course) working on other DIY projects.

Again I would like to thank members of the forum for their help, especially Mr. Pass.

A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

Graeme L.

Attachments

• g1-00.pdf
    67.1 KB · Views: 153
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.