a power supply/wart for one of those mini amps on Ebay AK-170

I just got this minimal amp for backup of the DTA-1 from Parts Express I got years ago for desktop PC use. The AK-170 does not come with a power supply wall wart. No link for this as it was taken down... (see note on LED strips below)

I've checked for what was in the throw away box at the thrift store and they have lots of warts but usuable ones at 12 volt 3 amp as listed on the AK-170 seem to be rare. What stops me from just getting what are listed for a 12V 3A wart is "switching power supply." Some say this, some don't. And the strange thing is every time I look up one of these warts, the source is always (mostly) for LED power strips.
I don't want to waste any new errors on this thing. I've previously got a few tips on what to look for.

Eventually I'd like to get a Fosi as replacement. Parts Express just told me in a mail from their customer service that they are not bringing back the DTA-1. OTOH I saw a Fosi unboxing last night on Youtube and seemed to indicate that the Fosi doesn't come with PS either.