• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale A pair of Focal Audiom 11 WX

Things you have for sale.
I'm selling a pair of Focal Audiom 11 WX drivers, which are used but in perfect condition. I no longer have the original packaging, but I can assure you they will be packed securely. If needed, I can provide photos of the packaging process for your approval. You can find the technical specifications in the following link: Datasheet

The price is fixed at €1000 for the pair, payable via bank transfer. Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the buyer. I'm not interested in any material exchanges. Please feel free to reach out privately if you're interested.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi David, thanks for your interest. As mentioned in the previous message, the drivers are still available for purchase. The conditions are the same as those stated in the first post. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask by opening a private conversation using the envelope icon in the upper right corner of the screen.

Regards.