A new speaker technology

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Moderator Emeritus
Joined 2001
Gotta wait a day, people. My scanner cannot show illustrations well in black and white.

I never use the scanner in color, because my color is off and the left side appears greenish. But I found out that Ihave to use it in color to get any detail, even theough the library copy is in black and white.

See you tomorrow night with the article, probably. :)

diyAudio Moderator Emeritus
Joined 2001
Juat thought I would drop in to let everyone know how the scans are coming.

Yesterday, on the way home from work, I dropped in a different library that had a color scanner. Although I could not send the scans driectly to my Email box-didn't know how the program worked, and could not download the programs I knew-I could make a color copy of the scans. I had to pay for several copies that came out wrong, LOL. That scanner was complicated to use.

Anyway, I have the color copies here, and now that I am home I can scan these copies here-in color-and then work on them to get them down to practical size for sending via Email

The Scientific American article contains some splashy, across-two-pages graphics that help a lot in explanations, but make scanning a little difficult. Give me a couple of more days, and I will have this thing down and ready to send.

The color graphics are an improvement over the black-and-white grpahics I had before, so I thought the wait should be worth it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.