A limiter...help!... i need your help...Houston!... i have a problem!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
CCD that turns old and burns..... that has some period of time to waste.... i do not

think this is truth because of many broadcasting equipments i saw and they never presented CCD problems.

This camera made twice the pictures the Canon made...also it is 2 years older.... already working perfectly.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• older..no problems.jpg
    older..no problems.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 175
This one was from a non legal fair i have visited in Brasilia... a non regular, non

legal importation of Gods, Sony brand..but people said not made by Sony factories.

Well... this one is working hard too..with my sister in Brasília (center town in Brasil)....more than 5000 images made.... her son, a teenager is hitting the camera against the wall and no damage too.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• same age, no problems too.jpg
    same age, no problems too.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 176
Si_jopie..... life is already complicated...i am running out from complicated things

I want discrete only...no chip, no Fet...something to 9 volts battery..... those things we assemble in half an hour..spider thing to allow me not be bothered by the television sound variations.

I have no chips stock or fet stock.... so....if i decide to construct those things (i will never decide that i think)...i will have to move my big...big....hehehehe...big weigth and go downtown to buy those parts...not very nice, not confortable to walk under the sunligth into my summer..with 42 degrees celsius into my head.

I want something that i can construct using normal BGT transistors...those things we have into the junk box.... to move to downtown, will be better to buy something already made.

To buy something already made i have do disconnect the mouse trap i have inserted inside my pocket to avoid me to put my fingers into the money..ahahahhahahah!

But thank you by your kindness anyway.

Unfortunatelly i also love Canon....but i think they do not love us....no more business with them...fixed that one...the brand will be forgoten.

regards,

Carlos

......................................................................................................

Zeonrider

hehehe....you are funny.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• mouse trap.jpg
    mouse trap.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 162
Thank you Toino

Este é exatamente o tipo de circuito que intenciono e pretendo evitar, dois chips somados à um opto acoplador...tudo que não desejo...essas peças não são comuns por aqui meu amigo...mas agradeço tua intenção, tua atenção e gentileza.

This is something i want to avoid, 2 chip amplifiers, one operational using Field Effect into the input and one opto coupler..not easy to find parts here.....do not belongs to my junk box dear friend...but thank you very much by your intention to help.

I am still searching for a discrete transistor circuit, operating using a single 9 volts supply.... simple.... diodes, resistances and capacitors...nothing more than that...no chips, no fets, no opto couplers, no triacs, no transformers, varicaps, IGBTs, lateral fets,mosfets, hexfets, and that stuff....back to the old days.. very simple.

regards,

Carlos

I am the babysitter..... i love to be around my baby

She is very happy, all day long smiling and filling the home with joy, with hope, good mood.... brigth as a star, shine as silver and gold... sweet as candy.

We found a way.... a fast solution.... now we are switching the TV off and playing cards or something alike that.

I am glad to be with her.... to send to Mars, one way ticket, i would prefer to send my wife's mother... going into a rocket having fuel leakage and with a drunk pilot.

I hope the drunk guys do not decide to return.

ahahahahahah!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• 100_8837.jpg
    100_8837.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 111
Don't forget there are 10 fets in the mail for you... realy handy to have them around... like the other night I needed one for the guitar amp... trusty old J309 did the job beautifully.

My favourite digital cameras are Epsons (not sure if they still make cameras) and then sony.

I'm not entirely happy with my new canon, was to used to the good quality and handy features my Epson had.

Another camera I have a softspot for is the digitals by sigma, very interesting sensor in those, has three layers ecah sensitive to a diffirent colour spectrum, gives a much more natural filmlike tone...

The same way professional products are constructed

Three CCDs, each one capturing one of the basic colours that will be used to compose the image.... i think Red, Green and Blue.

This way, the bigger CCD made...around 14 Megapixels, can be installed using optical filters in front of them... each one of them capturing one spectrum of ligth.... this will produce the 42 Megapixel camera..

Problem is mechanical alignment dear Nordic...unit turns a little bit more sensitive to mechanical problems..... if the chassis, the frame used to hold those CCDs in place loose resistance... them the image quality turns blurred.

I could never see Epson cameras... interesting they exist.

Sony images use to be yellow or redish..... colours not natural i think.

Canon has better colours, but saturated.

Kodak produces noisy images.

Hundreds of others has no good focus and bad automatic exposure control.

See one expensive Sony camera picture...my hairs are not brown..they are white and some black parts...ligth was not red..was blue fluorescent tube ligth...camera operating in automatic White Ballance mode...you see yellow and red in excess..also my face of "happyness and satisfaction" with the image produce into the monitoring conector plugged into the computer LCD monitor.

And Sony audio sounds "redish" too!...ahahahahahah!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• dsc00477.jpg
    dsc00477.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 115
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.