A good Brazilian Amplifier, class A switching to AB in hi power

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Jacco, in a jungle troop, you have to face Sucuri, enormous reptile, a snake

You call that "Kind girl" Anaconda.

Have to figth against a 15 feet long Sucurí, she make turns around your chest.... around your arms.... and go making pressure, you have to keep your muscles making strengh all the time...if you relax, loosing the up body inflated sittuation, that kind girl tigth you more and more...you lost air and "kaput"

Those snakes are really kind, and do not stay near humans, never bother you. But if you go to hit she attack as a defense.

First lesson when in Jungle, Tarzan and also Superman do not exist, respect jungle and will survive, for some days.

The first contact with Anaconda astonish us very much...but not so much as some threads i have read in our forum.

See my surprise face... and jungle command use paints....not rose paints Jacco as i know you will think, as you are terrible to find someway to make some jokes.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• lumnatic.jpg
    lumnatic.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 389
good gradiente brasilian amplifier

This is a classic brasilian amplifier, and I was impressed when I
looked at the schematic some time ago.
Afer the good tutorial Carlos gave us I think we understand the
topology of this amplifier much better. And we don't need any Anaconda' concept to be mixed up in the circuit, Carlos might
have told us everything we need to know about the amplifier
and were afraid to ask.
I, myself was awakened by his explanation about the so to speak
automatic bias circuit and forced to think there are amplifiers
and amplifiers, and this one is a very inteligent one.
Have you seen an amplifier that automatically switches so swiftly
from A to Ab, the way this one does? I think not, at least I
haven't...
And this design is what, from the late 80's, right?
They don't design it like they use to.....

By the way Carlos, I don't salute you the way they do, I'm very insubordinate. I simply say, continue the good work!

Hummm Mat...hehe...Anaconda big and long Mateus

People say that she (the snake) likes to stay hidden in rainforest.... inside same black hole...ahahahaha.... dark there.

There's one fish that forces you to enter dressed into the river.... it enter every hole.... ears by example....open mouth by example... and i use to send some to "Unsubordinated friends"... the name is Candirú..... and makes some sound as it enters in U.

Pronounce is Can G ruh!

here is the Sucurí...ou call Anaconda....i ensure you, she is lovely, very kind, not a monster as Hollywood paint this animal.... she never, the snake, goes against you...you have to touch her...and she run out of you..... you have to hit her, to punch her to have a reaction.

Those snakes sleep for many weeks having digestion os animals smashed and eated entirelly... a small pig, some 80 pounds pig is going to her stomach.... a little bit behind this point.... the mouth opens slowly and can eat all animal..... the bonds are cracked by the strong force the animal make surrounding the "food" body.

Those guys in the picture, are average tall brazilian....5 feet and more five inches.... here is a prove that i am not lying...people say she can reach 24 feet long.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• big_snake.jpg
    big_snake.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 399
I have seen and repaired that amp before, in the early 90's but it was Japanese. I don't remember who was the manufacturer but I remember the transistors and heat sinks very well. It was a real pain in the butt to fix as many parts were covered by heat sinks. Bias setting was a real problem too...... That's about all I remember but it was not from Brazil! Now you got me wondering..... Who copied who?

Chris

We did copy, they say had agreement with JVC, and i think this is true,

As i could see JVC name uncovered many times, and the Brazilian Gradiente name aside.

This unit, may be some JVC model.

We call Brazilian model, you will not believe, because you will find some oxide somewhere, you will see some cover that is not completely flat, normally we do not take care with the wires, so good as Japanese do, we know the model was constructed here, using some imported components, but metal works, anti rust treatment, painting, panels, knobs, resistors boards, transformers and almost everything, excluding some chips and the output transistors, that triple darlington, are imported.

This was made do Develop Amazon State, we made there a free entrance of imported materials to help the local people development, and many industries go there and start to construct and assemble equipments there.

Maybe the heatsinks where made outside my country.

But now a days, we can do everything you imagined, Hidrogen moved car, biodiesel fuel and a lot of inventions born here, also we made first fly, not Wrigth Brothers! and going together the Global world.... the Universal Market rules.... Chinese produces and we go buying alike other countries.

So, you were rigth, Gradiente worked some years with brazilian designs, had success and jumped to another stage, having industry in a free of duty place, they meet JVC and made some agreement...now the agreement is with Asiatic people.

Well, those things, mine, yours, rigth, patent, copyrigth, will all disappear in some years....no more condition to keep frontiers, this is disgusting and create Empires and wars....we will find some World Government...no more flags and countries...things will be better...i do not know if i will be alive to see that.

So, as this is important now a days.... we copy!

But in the future, this will turn into a non sense... a matter of time.

regards,

Carlos

We turn into a very advanced country last years,

But not all people had acquire the needed knowledge to survive in an more technological environment.

Last years we produce cars that can use alcool and gazoline, mixed in any portion.

Now a days, to have economy, alike Japan is doing since decades ago, we jumped to natural Gaz.

One guy tried to be more clever than he really was....he pick his home gaz container.... a low pressure gaz container and runned to a Gaz station to put automobile natural gaz inside his container..the home container that some people use here...normally gaz to cook came under the city roads... tubes brings gaz to our homes...but some people use those containers and replace container, a discharge by another one cleaned, painted and re-charged.... this "clever" guy tried to load this home container using a pressure of many atmosferes.... a enormous pressure go into the home container.

the automobile explode and turn completely destroyed, no fire was produced, only gaz expansion that send automobile parts 60 yards distance...no one was hurted, no one died...see the automobile.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• foto1.jpg
    foto1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 309
I turn very nervous when i see those guys of audiorama.

A damn brazilian guys those ones.... and we are not bad guys, but those damned selfish guys, not only published awfull pictures, but also put their ridiculous name over the equipment panel.

To avoid copies...damned selfish those guys.... this turn me crazy when i found that International guys are watching that shame.

That site, the people is bad related informations, selfish related images, they writte awfull portuguese, worst then my sheet English (those you writte in a sheet of paper..hehehe), had poor informations, bad site design .... a damn place that a hate as a hell!

That site is strongly annoyng to my country image.... is so poor and with low level of informations, that may pass the informations that we are all idiots!, when we are not, only some of the Government people.

And now, my people, with inocence, and full of good will and the brazilian nature kindness.... showing that place....Aaaaaaagh!
Grumpf!

Meu chapa, qualé bicho!... essa méeeirda de site aqui no forum descacetadamente caprichado, onde a galera prima pela qualidade, o amigo aí bota esse estropício desse site escrôto!?

Translation... a little unprecise to keep respect to all guys:

My friend, what' your intention man?...this sheet of this site here in this astonishingly good forum, where the people try to keep things in a reasonable high level, and my dear friend came with that "very strange" and ugly brazilian site... the worst i could find in my country!

See my image... translating my deep feelings...i think you find a friend!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• siderated.jpg
    siderated.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 246
Jacco, you are one of the my group!...i like this spirit, life is already too much

... too much serious to keep things hard.

I will make some in your paper...yeah!...good mood..... healthy person...long life to your Vermeullen!

I think they may be around this power....i do not know the supply voltage, but made some calculations (bad calculations) and i imagine something alike 40 volts to Output power and 45 volts to Pré amplifier.

regards,

Carlos

Jacco, i have to find some way to bring you to my club man!

As you are too much clever, fast and knows how to be subtile when needed.... know how to send bombs painted as flowers...hummmmm, bad to have you against Big Charlie....i need to call you to my Club.

Jacco Vermeullen, José is rigth, this transformer, as i remember, could not face the current demands.... and the voltage losses result in that small power over 4 ohms.

It is very flexible related supply, but must take care with the output unit, better to put another pair if intended to construct...not safe the way it is designed, well, they are working,..... because supply loss voltage and things turns reasonable...but another transformer, another voltage...boooom!

You had some advantage over Big Charlie....... very clever...you win the joke for some points...see my face..... watching the beach and preparing one kind gift to you my dear Jacco!

hehe...life is beautifull, as we find wonderfull people!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 227
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.