A few simple questions about basic TL's.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here's a basic deisgn of what I could do with your design, would this qualify as a TL:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Also, how is the internal volume of a box calculated in a TL?
How do you know where the position ratio is?

A box design like above would be great as a can make them into a big bookshelf and use some stands I have to get the right height and positioning in the room.

After much searchingand reviewing, I've decided to build a set of Cyburg's needles modified into a bipole speaker. The only difference in the design will be double the CSA. Would there be a big audible difference were the speakers are placed? Big_kahuna you mentioned earlier about placing them on the opposite walls so there in the same place in the TL. Would that make much of an audible difference as opposed to the original position with another driver right behind it? The reason I'm asking is because I'd like it to be a rear firing port instead of a side firing one.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.