9th Annual Vancouver Island diyFEST 2012

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2006
Paid Member
:D:D:D
Gonna be a lot of guys wearing new outfits for the gig this year....:D:D:D

Attachments

• knight-with-armour-armor-and-sword-967-1845-2.jpg
    knight-with-armour-armor-and-sword-967-1845-2.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 207
after reading John Robbins, Colin Campbell, Mercola and Robb Wolff all in the same month, the resulting :censored: cognitive dissonance makes the choice between paper or metal seem like child's play

everything you eat will kill you, unless something else does first - kind makes you just wanna reach for your favorite relaxation "agent" , which brings us full circle to the buds, buds and buds

:grouphug: :drink:

hahah

What a FUNNY BUNCH OF GUYS!

I can't wait to come to this event and meet a bunch of you. It really sounds like a great time and opportunity for a guy like me to learn a lot.

OMG! Is it that time again already? :eek:
Guess I'll see you all there (as usual).

I'm gonna bring the Win Labs prototype TT that Terry entrusted to me last year.
You guys GOTTA hear this thing.

Is anyone going to bring a decent phono stage?

BTW: Cal - are you bringing monster horns again?

Last edited:
BTW: Cal - are you bringing monster horns again?

Hi Jesse,

I am trying to find a way to fit these puppies in the truck and still bring the other necessities. I do have a reputation to uphold after all. I know they're only 12" drivers but I am hoping to make it up with the quantity. :)

Attachments

• IMG_1549.jpg
    IMG_1549.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 128
Dave you're great. Love Palace lol, hehe.

I do have new things of a more accommodating nature that I would like to bring also. I guess I will leave it up to you guys. Either the big ones shown or the two below. First is the Pentagon, a bi-amped boombox with down firing woofer, second is the RS 1354, a HiVi tweeter and some Reckhorn woofers in push-push mode.

Attachments

• IMG_6943.jpg
    IMG_6943.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_5213.jpg
    IMG_5213.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 150
Hi Jesse,

I am trying to find a way to fit these puppies in the truck and still bring the other necessities. I do have a reputation to uphold after all. I know they're only 12" drivers but I am hoping to make it up with the quantity. :)

May the Gods of Sound bless you, my son :worship:

Maybe just nail some old lawnmower wheels on the corners and a piece of rope to the bumper of your truck?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.