900W H-class PA Amp with Limiter

ok thanx for the answer,,have you try to to load it with 4 r dummy and measure the actual power of the amp,,do you have scope readings bro?

no idont try it with dummy load cause i dont have one also idont have scope
but i test it with my 2 15 inch 600watts fane speaker and i got a reading of 54 to 60 volt ac but not in full volume input source cd player with mixer
(barag na speaker ko bro) :)
i test it again after i finish rewinding my trafo

Make up a set of 8r0 dummy loads.
Series them for 16r testing.
Parallel them for 4r0 testing.

Four off 8r0 dummy loads allows
1 off 32r
2 off 16r
4 off 8r0
1 off 5r33
2 off 4r0
1 off 3r2
1 off 2r67
1 off 2r0

Buy a 1000 (big discount) of wirewound 5W resistors of any single value from 2r2 to 22r. These can be combined to give your multi watt dummy 8r0 test load.

I use 20r 5W for my 200W 4r0 dummy loads.

but i test it with my 2 15 inch 600watts fane speaker and i got a reading of 54 to 60 volt ac but not in full volume input source cd player with mixer
(barag na speaker ko bro) :)
i test it again after i finish rewinding my trafo
Dear remle
when you got a reading of 54 to 60 volt ac then you check for clip, if not please check, because i found clipping with IR2117 version (i use same trafo)

aaahhh...remle mate, first you need to invest money in a decent dummy load and oscilloscope and then start to build a monster 900W amplifier. Well, at least eBay is full of resistors and second hand oscilloscopes for a fair price. Anyways, if you want to stick around with electronics for a longer period, oscilloscope is must have. Just a tip. ;)

Resistors for a dummy load. Lot Of 25 EBG Ultra High Power Resistors UXP/300 10 Ohms | eBay

Does anyone know how this amplifier works? youtube video working please best regards

Attachments

• DSC_0365.JPG
    DSC_0365.JPG
    529.5 KB · Views: 1,753
Last edited: