900W H-class PA Amp with Limiter

Hi everaone

I am new on this forum and I want to ask some questions.

Somebody tried to make power supply for APEX H900 with voltages 100VAC-50VAC-0-50VAC-100VAC???

I have transformer with those voltages and want to use it for this amp if it is possible.

I know that is pretty high but I just want to know if somebody tried to do this?

Hi everaone

I am new on this forum and I want to ask some questions.

Somebody tried to make power supply for APEX H900 with voltages 100VAC-50VAC-0-50VAC-100VAC???

I have transformer with those voltages and want to use it for this amp if it is possible.

I know that is pretty high but I just want to know if somebody tried to do this?

H900TEF with add more outputs can use PSU with this voltages.

I found the old transformers with voltage 35Vac-0-35Vac and I'll use them. I have two of the same so that the power problem solved. All I care about how much power your amplifier with a voltage of 70VAC-35VAC-0V-35VAC-70VAC??? Thank you.

allow to me to try.

if transformer has 70Vac, in reality when connected to a load, this voltage will sag, let's say by 10% regulation, to 63Vac.

according to Mr Ohms, P = V*V/R, therefore

for 8 ohms load, P = 63*63 / 8 = 992W

for 4 ohms load, P = 63 * 63 / 4 = 1984W

however, Class H amp usually has efficiency of let's say 78%, therefore

for 8 ohms load, 992W * 78% = 774W

for 4 ohms load, 1984W * 78% = 1548W

(correction is welcome, if any. thanks.)

H900 TEF INQUIRY

Hello Mr. Mile... and others who is willing to help & clarify about which among these two schematics is correct. The specific question is the connection of driver C4793 & A1837 collector pin which will be the proper way to connect. Is it connected to +-HV or to +-MV. What will be the difference between these two connection if they are both correct. Hope this can be clarified so i can proceed with this project.

Many thanks & Regards

Attachments

• H900 TEF VER 1.jpg
    H900 TEF VER 1.jpg
    620.7 KB · Views: 1,665
  • H900 TEF VER 2.jpg
    H900 TEF VER 2.jpg
    612 KB · Views: 1,485
Hello Mr. Mile... and others who is willing to help & clarify about which among these two schematics is correct. The specific question is the connection of driver C4793 & A1837 collector pin which will be the proper way to connect. Is it connected to +-HV or to +-MV. What will be the difference between these two connection if they are both correct. Hope this can be clarified so i can proceed with this project.

Many thanks & Regards

Proper connection of driver collector is to step rail.
Regards

I wanted to ask to Mr.Mile or the other could answer, even fellow DIYer may experience the same thing with this problem, .. why the H900 standard when playing a kick drum, bass disappears (PA as SUB) ... the 4R or 8R load. but if for a bass guitar no problem, voltage regulator 45ac-90ac-ct ... 4kva. and I do not use nsl 32. where is that must be repaired or is there any other damage?
sorry my bad english

thanks and regards