• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

6600 Transformers

Joined 2010
Paid Member
I have a set of transformers that I no longer need. Included is one original Eico ST 70 power transformer. Two NEW Eico power transformers built for me by Heyboer. And two 6600 output transformers which are also NEW. I planned to build a pair of KT66 monoblocks and I just don't have the time and too many other projects. I'm asking $500 for the lot.

Attachments

• Output transformers.jpg
    Output transformers.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 40
Joined 2010
Paid Member
Yes they are. In fact Heyboer built all the power transformers for EICO in period. They also built some of the EICO output transformers as well. The output transformers are a little different. They have twice the power output capability and they also have ultralinear taps the EICOs never had.