5th Annual Vancouver Island diyFEST 2008

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2006
Paid Member
SCD said:
Yah perhap you are right Cal. The stone burning was fun but it did get a few folks a little concerned. Especially when we were cooling it off with perfectly good beer!

Perhaps we could get the Ferry captain to keel haul him on the way over to island just show we are good sports of course.

Or you could bring over your "little" set up again and we could make him listen to some nice RAP music or maybe some western music.
Cause we really are normal,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sort of..........I guess,,,,,,, are'nt we?

That's Country and Western Music ta ya matey! Hey - I live near Nashville and think them cowgirls in tight jeans are sweeeeet! - and I spent six years in da Navy. (Shellback, mossback, brownback, and a bluenose.....be careful how you say those) :clown:

What you really want to do is show him the sea bat ya caught when you were at the submarine races! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• blues bors bobs country bunker.jpg
    blues bors bobs country bunker.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 188
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.