500W PA amplifier with Limiter

Protection circuit issues

Hy everyone! I would like to ask for help, i hope this is the last time I ask such a dumb question.
So here is the thing: I recently posted, that the B500 is working, but i built the protection circuit apex gave us way sooner. And i asked him, why does it sometimes turn on the relay immediately as it gets powered. I figured out, that the faulty part is the 7815 stabilizer. Sometimes as it gets powered, it goes immediately into shutdown/protection mode, and won't start. So there is no +15V just -15V, and the relay turns on. What could be the solution? Am i using bad series of this IC? It's Taiwan semiconductor. (I wouldn't be happy, because i bought a bounch of it, because so they were cheap)
One of the protection circuits is working, with 2 reverse biased 1n4007's (in-out, out-gnd) on the 7815's legs, but the other won't work in this way either.
Anyone could help, i'd appreciate it.
Thanks

Hy everyone! I would like to ask for help, i hope this is the last time I ask such a dumb question.
So here is the thing: I recently posted, that the B500 is working, but i built the protection circuit apex gave us way sooner. And i asked him, why does it sometimes turn on the relay immediately as it gets powered. I figured out, that the faulty part is the 7815 stabilizer. Sometimes as it gets powered, it goes immediately into shutdown/protection mode, and won't start. So there is no +15V just -15V, and the relay turns on. What could be the solution? Am i using bad series of this IC? It's Taiwan semiconductor. (I wouldn't be happy, because i bought a bounch of it, because so they were cheap)
One of the protection circuits is working, with 2 reverse biased 1n4007's (in-out, out-gnd) on the 7815's legs, but the other won't work in this way either.
Anyone could help, i'd appreciate it.
Thanks

Post some picture of your work top and bottom side so we can try to help you..

Mile I've done connecting the Step drive to my B500 single channel and i felt/hear the difference so very load even i only use +/-75 +/-42 load 4 ohms 500 watts speaker..

and i just want to know how to determine if tl072 is really working ,i dont have scope i just have multi meter.

i thought you manage to make it work, as you first said that you've felt and heard the difference...

regards,
ees

hi essbiboi
greetings well tlo 72 step driver is not stable checked against crown
schematic circuit is ok collector voltages become 110 dc sometimes negative rail
sometimes positive rail for sometime both rails have 55 volts dc maybe
workhorse or apex can help us out
thanking you
andrew lebon

thanks andrew for the info...
i just hope this unstability will solved...

regards
ees

B500 with A1494 n C 3858

i has assembled b500 with smps, that sound its powerful. Need trial n error for minimize noise using smps, finally is perfect, now i re design pcb for 2sa1494 and C 3858

img.php
[/URL][/IMG]

img.php
[/URL][/IMG]
thanks Mile

Finally back to B500 after a few distractions. I'm testing my power supply. My transfo has 2x52 volts, each with 1 black wire and one yellow. (Actual output is 50.5 volts ac each with two 330ohm parallel between fuse and switch). I'm using the PSU from post #30. Hooking one pair across the two BR AC terminals I get +35/-33 DC coming out. Question; do I hook the other pair in series to get 100v and let the center pair float? Or do I need to tie them to ground? Also, should I use black/yellow, black/black, or yellow/yellow for the center pair, or does it matter?

2sc5200/2sa1943
so far this is the cheapest i have found,
cheaper than future electronics
future electronics ask 60usd for shipping
while digi key ask for about 40usd
so 8 pcs output plus shipping will cost almost 60.64usd
2668philippine money
i speak of original fairchild 5200/1943