500W PA amplifier with Limiter

This Regulated PSU can be use for B500.

Attachments

• APEX  Regulated PSU-10.jpg
    APEX Regulated PSU-10.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 1,868
Use 150R for predrivers and 5R6/2W for drivers transistors.
Regards
have wonderful day sir apex, one thing i concern base on your schimatic and your sugestion are defferent value of resistor in treple darlington stage, what would be exact or best value of reisistor for the predriever and driver trnasistor, thanks in advance and m ore power...

regards

Attachments

• APEX DARLINGTON.jpg
    APEX DARLINGTON.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 1,667
have wonderfull day sir apex, i had made the trple darlington stage, very nice sounds, i had take the dc off set of 326mv and the other side 209mv ,my test piont at the BASE of out put trnsistor, and my idling curent is 378mA..my test point at the emeter of out put trns....pls help me if it is normal..if i put r22 and r23 of 1k it is balance dc off set

regads

have wonderfull day sir apex, i had made the trple darlington stage, very nice sounds, i had take the dc off set of 326mv and the other side 209mv ,my test piont at the BASE of out put trnsistor, and my idling curent is 378mA..my test point at the emeter of out put trns....pls help me if it is normal..if i put r22 and r23 of 1k it is balance dc off set

regads

R22 and R23 is for bias set not for dc offset. Do you have 0.5V on R20 and R21 (100R)? If not use 820R for R15 and R16 instead 1k.
Regards

If you want adjust bias, use 2k variable resistor instead R22 (680R), and set abut 8mV on 0,33R/5W resistors, that will be 25mA per output.
Regards
ill put the 2k and then i adjust the bias, going to rigth the negative output verry hot, i return it to left it back to normal temp..... but the i can't goted the 8mV on .33R/5w, but only 356mV, the same w/ the other side....but sounds good....

regards

hi apexaudio
greetings can you tell me why i am getting 110 volts output on both collector negative and positive of output transistors using tlo 72 step driver need help please checked everything please it would be nice if you can explain how
tlo 72 stepdriver works and are there any test voltages for step driver
thanking you
andrew lebon

hi apex audio
greetings want to ask you that can you please tell me if i am
wrong
1 pin 7 of ic TLO72 should go to base of transitor BF422 but 5 no pin is going to base
2 from 5 no pin 10K resitor should be ground
3 1 no pin of ic TLO 72 should go to base of transistor BF423 but 3 no pin is going to base
4 3 no pin should be ground via 10 K RESITOR
PLEASE TELL ME IF I AM CORRECT FOLLOWING SCHEMATIC
hopimg you can help me
thanking you
andrew lebon