500W PA amplifier with Limiter

Dc output

apex...
sir...
today i replaced op amp NE5532 with new one and zeners too...
i've checked 2n5401 2n5551 mje340 mje350 c4793 and a1837 they were all fine...
dc is still present at the output...
still power turn themselves hot in less than a minute...

@ Ees,

Hi friend, you may need to test your module with a lower voltage and current, not the 25A. Getting hot output trannies usually indicates high bias current. Something should be wrong in the circuit.
Have you matched those outputs? Though not always a big deal, but it always helps maintain a well balanced transistor function.

Eesbiboi, look at picture.
regards

Attachments

• Pcb.JPG
    Pcb.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 2,098
Nsl32

Hi, Hadita.
I haven't put anything instead of NSL32, and it works fine.
You don't need NSL32 for amplifier to work.
Regards

It's true,

NSL 32: this device together with its related parts will prevent your amp from clipping or overdriven beyond its capability.
It decreases input impedance allowing small amount of signal going into the 1st stage OP Amp, when the circuit senses an over current / voltage at the output / speaker terminal.

It's true,

NSL 32: this device together with its related parts will prevent your amp from clipping or overdriven beyond its capability.
It decreases input impedance allowing small amount of signal going into the 1st stage OP Amp, when the circuit senses an over current / voltage at the output / speaker terminal.

@ Tube pros & maihalo, thanks to information but if it happens clips how to influence or power of damaged speakers

regard