500W PA amplifier with Limiter

apex sir which is right resistance and cap value for b500 in dc protect. love you.

Attachments

• Triac DC Protect.jpg
    Triac DC Protect.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 1,268
  • APEX Speaker Terminal SCH.jpg
    APEX Speaker Terminal SCH.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 1,243
The Zobel you have added to the right most diagram is an amplifier output Zobel.
It belongs at the amplifier output, not on the speaker terminals.

hi bro , i will use this circuit in b500 amplifier for dc protect if dc out more than 29 volt it blow the fuse and right place of this circuit is on speaker terminal but inside the amplifier. if this circuit use in speaker box then what is wrong? i need value for resistance one use 33k and other use 100k but in studio master amp it is 220k and cap value are not same. thanks for comment.

Hello everyone,

I have two questions
1. Does anyone has password for lian poo archive in this thread
500W PA amplifier with Limiter

2. Is it possible to replace optoisolator nsl32 with vtl5c or any other isolator e.g. optocoupler with transistor or etc. ?

Thank you iin advance
password = rizqy1234
some diyer use led +ldr in place of nsl ans some use only 47k resis in place of ldr pins.

Thnk you Rohin. Now I only want to know does it possible to replace directly nsl32 with vtl5c . It seems that it is possible , on other hand vtl5c is cheaper so, I would appreciate your confirmation.

All the best,

After the prices at Smallbear doubled, I used NSL-32s in place of VTL5C3s is three pedals that called for the Vactecs: two tremolos (a Lune and a tremolo based on the Lune) and a madbean Afterlife (Flatline comp). It worked just like expected in all of them. The Trem Lune gets every bit as choppy as the one I've built with a VTLC5C1. I think they're more than adequately similar in all but the most extreme circumstances.
No, the dot is the + side.

With the legs of the LED side of an NSL-32 facing you, the number "32" will be face up when the + side is on the left. I'm almost positive that this puts the dot on the + side. Note that on most boards they'll be upside down (with "37" facing up).
diyer comment on this topic thats can help.

I would like to use this amp for discotheque . I just receive the price for audio grade toroidal transformers 1000VA -119e and 1200VA -140e I received info from them that Mile order transformers from them as well. Price of 1200W smps on aliexpress without customs and with real output power of 960W is about 90e so it seems that for me domestic toroidal transformer is much better solution. I would appreciate your opinion. All the best Igor

toroid is much better than smps if you use amp for high frequency.all branded manufacture use same va with amp watt.no one using much than amp watt. rail volt swing with load but some people think that transformer should be high power than amp power that all in theory not in practical.