500W PA amplifier with Limiter

Joined 2010
Paid Member
Someone help, I am new to amplifier building and I don't know where you purchase the b500 board....
The meaning of DIY anything is to make it yourself. You have more than one drawing offered here to scale correctly and photocopy to photo-resist PCB material or use the toner transfer method with plain PCB laminate. Then you need to etch and drill the holes in your own board before fitting parts that you must also purchase.

This is a big amplifier and originally 2 boards at least. read following #8. The complete amplifier will be very expensive and dangerous to work on. If you are new to amplifier building and don't know how to do these things, you must learn with something easier and lower voltage first or ask someone who is successful if they will help you or sell you extra boards. Safety first, please. :)

Last edited:
HI Maxmud

Attachments

• APEX H900 Protect Component layout.jpg
    APEX H900 Protect Component layout.jpg
    664.6 KB · Views: 1,482
Mr. Dilip Will you please elaborate what you mean by " Demo fail and " "tery again".First learn how to write and show something than only comment.This way dont show your ignorance.VedmitraSharma.
mr.vedmitra sharma namaskar,
my question is that how can you etch the board?by screen method or by toner transfer?anticipating for your answer?thanks with regard

Facing problem with protect circuit

Hello APEX,
i finished your amp and i am really pleased with the sound.I get 45mv dc at the output.
My problem is that when i connect the output of the amplifier to the protect i get -78mv dc at the output and the protect circuit turns the speakers off.
All connections are ok i have checked many times.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dear Regards