500W PA amplifier with Limiter

After I made the final version of the toshiba one pair and I tried to make the original version of the APEX B500 with each PSU, I use a transformer Toroit 7 Amperes at 40AC, I measure the MMD in the speaker output of about 0.3 VDC. Apex I hope you can guide me. Thank you. Damanhuri

Nice work, for better DC offset use meatched 2n5401/5551 and MJE340/350, try TL072 instead NE5532 and offset can be set with add variable resistor...

Hi apex give me the schematic diagram of protect, and short circuit protection for this am b500 thanks i wanted to build this amp. Then now i have a steep down transformer 220 to 110, 2000VA, i wanted to convert the primary for center tap 55 0 55 vac. It is ok to find the center coil of this transformer to make center tap? Thanks..then it is applicable for stereo use to your b500? 55 0 55 cnter tap? 2000VA?

Hi, who made this amp? abnormal barking, NE5532 see pinout. On the barking is not correct pinout narisovanaya NE5532. Who is it explained to?
I wanted to make this amp, but when I saw this error....

pin.jpg

pcb.jpg

Hello, I made one of this for a friend and I liked it so much that I'm upgrading my Studio 350 amps from Silicon chips. I'm posting some pics of how it's going.
I put only 3 output transistor, i know it will not be used lower than 8 ohms.
One question, if the NSL its not used, I have to replace the LDR with a resistor? Which value? I'm using the led for a clip indicator (cool feature :) )

Thanks for sharing.

Luigi

Attachments

• dos canales.JPG
    dos canales.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 1,293
  • una prueba.JPG
    una prueba.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 1,229