• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale $420 Purifi VTV 1ET400A Hypex class D amplifier

Things you have for sale.
This is for a barely used VTV Purfi amp. It has the stock buffers/no trigger (Default) I bought it new earlier this year and only used it in my smoke/pet free area.

$20 shipping.
I do PayPal F&F or Zelle.

I'm Selling my Raal SR1A's which I drove with this so I don't need it anymore is the only reason I'm selling (I'm moving so less stuff is better at the moment)

A this price you're at about as low as you'll ever find it ... you can't even order them and put them together at this price. You could literally pull out the internal Purifi Modules and probably sell them for more or buy a completely separate case and still be below what you'd pay normally.

The power part sometimes may come a bit out if you pull out the cable but you just push it back in. All the VTV models do it. It doesn't bother me as you don't yank out the cable too often. There's a bunch of holes on the bottom (same with any Ghent-like case: they just drill lots of holes so they can use them for many different types of internal amps)

It ships in the original box it came to me in.

Attachments

• 2953537-85706091-purifi-vtv-1et400a-hypex-class-d-amplifier.jpg
    2953537-85706091-purifi-vtv-1et400a-hypex-class-d-amplifier.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 150
  • 2953538-1ee6656d-purifi-vtv-1et400a-hypex-class-d-amplifier.jpg
    2953538-1ee6656d-purifi-vtv-1et400a-hypex-class-d-amplifier.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 146
  • 2953539-1a3ef3d8-purifi-vtv-1et400a-hypex-class-d-amplifier.jpg
    2953539-1a3ef3d8-purifi-vtv-1et400a-hypex-class-d-amplifier.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 152
  • 2953540-ae65810a-purifi-vtv-1et400a-hypex-class-d-amplifier.jpg
    2953540-ae65810a-purifi-vtv-1et400a-hypex-class-d-amplifier.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 152
Reactions: 1 user
If the amplifier works normally, and you will accept regular Paypal if he pays the fee,
that should be ok to have as a transaction.

You do understand the concern here, I hope. We don't want any members to have a bad experience
with someone we don't know, and who has just posted once, and only in swap meet.
But Paypal F&F (or Zelle) is NOT safe. There is no recourse for the buyer, if the item is not received, or defective.
I completely understand the importance of ensuring a safe and smooth transaction for both parties involved. Rest assured, I'm committed to making this a positive experience for you.

I agree that using regular PayPal with buyer protection is a sensible approach to mitigate any risks involved. By opting for this method and ensuring that the amplifier functions properly, we can proceed with confidence.

Your peace of mind is paramount, and I'm here to address any further questions or concerns you may have. Let's work together to ensure a satisfactory transaction for both of us.

I attempted to send $457 as a payment for merchandise and Paypal declined the transaction. I have never had that happen before and called them. They tell me there are issues with the recipient's account and that their security system flagged the transaction. They have sent notice to the recipient. Hmmmmmm.

Seems this party has been banned here at this site. Ugh.

Reactions: 1 user