Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I trust the analog signal more. I switch to digital when the synchronization is bad or the scan range is not enough.
I apply voltage waveforms on the gates and + / - Rails.

Attachments

• 2184_s.gif
    2184_s.gif
    31.2 KB · Views: 179
  • Rail.jpg
    Rail.jpg
    431.3 KB · Views: 169
  • Gate.jpg
    Gate.jpg
    408 KB · Views: 163
Now there is only one IC 21844. I want to achieve that everything works well with one chip, then I'll add others. Because already 10 output transistors are damaged.

If I measure the resistance between 11 and 12 pins with the polarity of the probes as in the figure, it shows 30 KΩ, and if the negative probe is 12 pin, it sometimes shows 4.7 KΩ and sometimes 17 KΩ.

When measuring the voltage on regulators, it's often better to place the black probe on the regulator's ground terminal and the red alternately on the other two terminals. Here it didn't really make a difference.

Confirm that the 12v is reaching the driver board pads by reading across pins'pads 5 and 7 (black probe).

Re: post 26.
Can you lift either pin (11 or 12) and measure the resistance them with out the connection to the board?

Between 5 and 7 pin's IC 21844 there are 12 volts.

If I measure the resistance between 11 and 12 pins with the polarity of the probes as in the figure, it shows 8 MΩ, and if the negative probe is 12 pin, it sometimes shows 110 KΩ and sometimes 18 KΩ

Between 5 and 7 pin's IC 21844 there are 12 volts.

If I measure the resistance between 11 and 12 pins with the polarity of the probes as in the figure, it shows 8 MΩ, and if the negative probe is 12 pin, it sometimes shows 110 KΩ and sometimes 18 KΩ . 11 pin - in the air.

Hi. I again decided to deal with this amplifier. I want to remove the rectifiers and connect a 12v lead battery to the high-side. What is the minimum capacity for this battery?

If you use a 9v battery, you should insert some sort of over-current protection. A 1 ohm 1/8w resistor would work. A 1 amp fuse should also be OK.
There is no misprint, exactly 1 OM? Calculation shows that with this resistance, the initial charge current of the capacitors will be 12A.

How battery should be connected? As in the picture?

Attachments

• 4000.2.png
    4000.2.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 139
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.