4 12's box design

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
:hot:

Attachments

• image_063.jpg
    image_063.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 79
hell yeah , thats sweet!

how many cuft did you end up going with, and whats the port length/surface area?

see if you can find some mirror at a glass shop and put it inside the port (its plastic), and maybe wire up some LED lightbars inside the port...theres red, blue tinted mirror also.

that would be tight....if you can find a place that sells acrylic(plastic) you can finish the box face with that stuff and maybe install another LED light bar at the top of the v, but blocking the actual tube from the front and it will be nice and shiny ...bling...bling ...bling

i havent even started mine yet... :D:(

nice work!

the box is 8.75 but I will check again because I added braces and and the is 47.5 x 2.5 and 17.5 deep. I round the edges off but I could have taken it to the shop and hade it done because I brought a table that cost 400.00 but sweet with a router mount build into it. But the finally touches I when to homedepot and used Thompson Water sealer with stain to given a different color now. But there was one big problem that I had ran into. The sub on the end was to close to wall based the depth of the but I fix it with shifting the holes a little with a adatper plat that I mad out of 3/4 mdf. Cant wait to put in the truck and see how it sounds.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.