30W mosfet Planteféve

Have some Hitachi Fets. And a repaired HMA 7500 II - there was sooo much to do;-)-;. I do think about, to remove all the boards and to build a little SE into this case. Should I use the Hitachis - and replace by actual Fets, and report about the differences - I shouldn't be at all surprised, if a lot hearsay about the Hitachis?-))) I am a little bit motivated;-)))

... and to give away. Birthday of a friend?
The original one is unaudible: sluggish pulp, or so;-)-;

Have some Hitachi Fets. And a repaired HMA 7500 II - there was sooo much to do;-)-;. I do think about, to remove all the boards and to build a little SE into this case. Should I use the Hitachis - and replace by actual Fets, and report about the differences - I shouldn't be at all surprised, if a lot hearsay about the Hitachis?-))) I am a little bit motivated;-)))

... and to give away. Birthday of a friend?
The original one is unaudible: sluggish pulp, or so;-)-;
we can not resist
The Zenotron
zenotron_module.jpg

and the ZCA from mark houston :cool:

And a repaired HMA 7500 II - there was sooo much to do;-)-;. I do think about, to remove all the boards and to build a little SE into this case. Should I use the Hitachis - and replace by actual Fets, and report about the differences - I shouldn't be at all surprised, if a lot hearsay about the Hitachis?-))) I am a little bit motivated;-)))

HMA 7500 (MK1) is as simple as the original Hitachi 1969, but not better or equal. HMA 7500 MK2 is complicated, Goldmund is better (with more focus on power supply).