300-800W 8Ohm Sub Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I will be very happy if someone convince me that i am wrong.

I will remember always this man that saved me against the ignorance darkness:

10 watts speaker, will need 10 watts to move cone ahead 1 inch (my speaker is special hi compliance speaker)

100 watts speaker, will need 100 watts to move cone ahead 1 inch

1000 watts speaker, will need 1000 watts to move cone ahead 1 inch.

This way, if this is rigth, and it is, because speaker is mine, and this way i will decide if move good or bad!!!!...ahahahahaha!!!

So, i can conclude, as they are the same diameter.... the air pression that will reach some human ears will be the same.

So, not a good idea..... having that power., connect those power generator into one or two drivers.....better to connect 100 speakers, each one receiving 10 watts..... having 100 times more air molecules being compressed and hitting your years... this way, powerholic will be happy!.... will loose some auditive capacity because decibel excesses, and this way, the powerholic will have the chance to buy one 10 Kilowatts unit!

Those equipments, if not to stadium, if not to special aplications, can bring us more problems than solutions.

2 watts enough, 35 watts good, 100 watts perfect to dinamic reproduction....more than that... i do not know if has utility inside our houses or appartments...but for outside work, open areas... you will need this power...or more than that!

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.