• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2x60W/1x120W audio amplifier PCB (LM4780/4732)

Moneybookers

I was not set up on Moneybookers.... I am in the process of doing it so I can send payment.....it takes a couple of days for clearance and is a bit of a hastle, but it looks like a good secure site.

You have to fund your account with a credit card or a wire transfer with enough money to cover your payment before you can send the money....a little different than PayPal.

Robert

I think I sended emails to everyone of you. If not - contact me ;)

We got about two weeks before LM4780 boards arrive so there is no rush. I will prepare the list, place more information and documentation on my web page (part list, schematics...) and answer all email.

Moneybookers works similar to PayPal. Registration will take few days.

Resistors should be ready in the end of text week.

Moneybookers

Veteran,

You can cancel my reservation for 6 pcbs.....that will make more available for other people that are interested.

I have been unable to get set up with Moneybookers to upload funds from a credit card despite attempts with multiple credit cards. Their system is not very user friendly in that regard, so I am giving up, and have asked them to cancel my account.

Your designs look very good, so I am sorry I have to pass them up due to this payment problem.

Robert Kent