2SK129 schematic problem

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought 80pcs of 2SK129 (diff jfet) from ebay so long time ago, now I can't find any datasheet or schematic for them.

Where can I find a link for use this device ? , I'll compare both NPD5566, 2SK332, 2SK389, 2SK129 soon !!!

Thanks
analog guy

Attachments

• fet109.gif
    fet109.gif
    5.3 KB · Views: 1,788
Re: Yes I'm sure

can you describe the package more?

are these two seperate plastic to-92 package (or maybe a little bit taller than t0-92 package) devices wrapped togther in a piece of tin?
if so they might be same pinout as 2sk146/2sj73.

good luck,
mlloyd1

edit:
actually the answer is in your picture. it's been so long i forgot the japanese symbols for gate, drain and source. just find a japanese version of a known jfet datasheet and match the symbols ;)

ANALOG GUY said:
2SK129 it's an n channel diff jfet with interesting package, 50V 10mA 300mW.

I have seen 2SK129 in NAKAMICHI CAR SUB-MONO-AMPLIFIER but I can't find a schematic for this one.

Some question ?

Thanks, I found a few of circuits : ACCUPHASE E301, E303, SANSUI

Does anyone know about J511 current limitter diode, How do I use jfet instead of it with -15V bias supply on source (S) pin ?

2SK129A : 2USD each but too expensive shipping cost :devilr:
25USD is normal shipping rated of 1Kg and lower :dead:

Thanks
analog guy

> Does anyone know about J511 current limitter diode, How do I use jfet instead of it with -15V bias supply on source (S) pin ?

J511 is a current limiting diode with 4.7mA nominal and works at voltage > 5V. Datasheet is widely available, e.g.

http://www.ortodoxism.ro/datasheets/vishay/70196.pdf#search="j511 datasheet"

You can also replace it by a JFET with Idss at 4.7mA (e.g. 2SK246GR) and just short circuit gate to source. It will take 15V from drain to source.

But I can get you some J511 easy enough if you cannot get it in Malaysia. We can do a deal to swap J511s for 2SK129s. If I give you an address to post to in Asia and you put them in a padded envelope, I am sure it is not going to cost 25USD postage. Certainly not what it will cost to ship a few J511s from Germany to Malaysia.

Send me a private email if you want.

Patrick

2SK129

The 2sk129 Nchan JFET used to be rather common although nowadays it can not be found unless on E-bay...I believe the pinout is DGS, although it could be SGD...(D and S are interchangeable) most audio equip. of that age switched to upa68h instead of 2 2sk129s the pinout of that SIP is...D G S nc S G D...
hope that helps,
zap:yikes:

my 1997 toshiba fet book (which does list other mfg numbers, but not NEC or hitachi) skips from 2SK125 to 2SK133. 2SK109 however shows as:
50V 10mA .15W/ch gm=10mS
pinout:
1 drain1
2 gate1
3 source1
4 nc
5 source2
6 gate2
7 drain2

the same pinout seems to apply to all dual fets in the SIP package
(it's difficult to be absolutely sure of this, since i don't read japanese, but the japanese lettering is in the same order on all the SIP drawings in this book, and i verified the lettering against a drawing of a to-3p fet with japanese and english lettering together)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.