2sd669a/2sb669a

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2006
Andrew, the link you provided is for nikko electronics, do you have much experience with them. What i would like to know is if they provide original factory products and not third party manufacturers. They prices are not cheap but i dont mind paying more but getting originals is more important to me. Im not only refering to the 2sd669 but to other trannies especially from sanyo, i see they have extensive list there.

The 2sd669/2sb649 is far superior to the bd components, there are others too, perhaps reddish75 could tell us what the duty of the 2sd669 parts would be, this way we could suggest other equivalents. If its for drivers of output stage then linuxgurus list is very good.

Alex

Disabled Account
Joined 2006
Hannes they maybe could be, there are still a lot of stocks lying around, originals are not hard to find here of 2sd669/2sb649 and go for about 0.50 euros here but only in the big citys. The problem with buying through the net is that one can never be sure if originals will be supplied although the dealers will always swear to this and in some instances dont even know the differences.

I have used Dalbani for most of my semicon supplies for the last 4years.
They are reliable, offer good service particularly on the one occasion the order went wrong. In the UK they are cheap but not the cheapest. Their range is extensive and they do seem to stock items that are difficult to source otherwise.
Some of their items are not originals but second source copies. I think their Sanyo's are all original.
I have bought thousands of devices from them and will continue to recommend Dalbani to UK DIYers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.