2DIFFET_SCHEM.png

Attachments

• 2diffet_2.zip
    95.6 KB · Views: 73
  • 2diffet_2_bom.zip
    7.2 KB · Views: 54
Just minor updates
Hello.
What exactly has been updated and how exactly has it improved?

R1 R18 can be increased by 2 times and reconnected to the corresponding power rails to eliminate additional modulation in the ground bus.
C10 C11 have very little capacitance to be blocking on the board.
why such a weak current through the driver that controls as many as a couple of vertical mosfets at the output?
Why is the multiplier not shunted? - it also changes its differential resistance with increasing frequency, both from temperature and signal level ...
C4 and C7 mutually exclusive stability correction solutions... why?

Hello.
What exactly has been updated and how exactly has it improved?

R1 R18 can be increased by 2 times and reconnected to the corresponding power rails to eliminate additional modulation in the ground bus.
C10 C11 have very little capacitance to be blocking on the board.
why such a weak current through the driver that controls as many as a couple of vertical mosfets at the output?
Why is the multiplier not shunted? - it also changes its differential resistance with increasing frequency, both from temperature and signal level ...
C4 and C7 mutually exclusive stability correction solutions... why?
Hi Hennady, the changes are on the PCB silk screen ;), the circuit hasn't changed a bit for those 9 years
Your suggestions for R1 R18 could work for a mono block amplifier.
C10 and C11 are onboard higher frequency supply line decoupling capacitors, the big ones will be on the PSU
Q13 and Q14 decouple the VAS from the fets and provide current gain
The multiplier works just fine as is
If the gate resistors dont work great to manage the mosfet stability you could use some small value caps
Please share schematic with your changes and lets have some fun, have showed you mine, now lets see what you got

the circuit hasn't changed a bit for those 9 years
it's a pity
Your suggestions for R1 R18 could work for a mono block amplifier.

It does not depend on the decision of monoblock or integral...
C10 and C11 are onboard higher frequency supply line decoupling capacitors, the big ones will be on the PSU
electrolytic capacitors do not work very well at high frequencies close to the unity gain frequency.
Blocking capacitors are located on the amplifier board, power supply capacitors are located in the Power Supply. The reason for the presence of bypass capacitors is due to the power wires, which have an inductance that depends on the current pulse, in order to reduce the resulting time constant, a bypass capacitor with a minimum ESR and sufficient capacitance for an average output power pulse is installed. a capacitance of 33 microfarads is not suitable for this purpose on any side ...
Q13 and Q14 decouple the VAS from the fets and provide current gain
Yes, but they have to work on the high input capacitance of vertical mofets, so their initial current must be rather big.

Please share schematic with your changes and lets have some fun,
I don’t have time for this - if you like your scheme, ok - in 9 years it could have been improved several times ....
my work in my theme: https://www.diyaudio.com/community/threads/fury-amplifier.349244/

P.S. Questions went unanswered... what a pity...

it's a pity

It does not depend on the decision of monoblock or integral...

electrolytic capacitors do not work very well at high frequencies close to the unity gain frequency.
Blocking capacitors are located on the amplifier board, power supply capacitors are located in the Power Supply. The reason for the presence of bypass capacitors is due to the power wires, which have an inductance that depends on the current pulse, in order to reduce the resulting time constant, a bypass capacitor with a minimum ESR and sufficient capacitance for an average output power pulse is installed. a capacitance of 33 microfarads is not suitable for this purpose on any side ...

Yes, but they have to work on the high input capacitance of vertical mofets, so their initial current must be rather big.

I don’t have time for this - if you like your scheme, ok - in 9 years it could have been improved several times ....
my work in my theme: https://www.diyaudio.com/community/threads/fury-amplifier.349244/

P.S. Questions went unanswered... what a pity...
Thanks for sharing, your a true DIYer. I have looked at your work and love your passion. With dedication you can surpass us all.
I have answered most of your questions, probably without countering your stand, sometimes there's no hard wrong or right when it comes to amplifier design. The best way sometimes to resolve questions is build the amplifier and then confirm your hypothesis or refute it and start asking yourself why?
Measurements aside please listen to both your new and old amplifiers being honest with yourself. Which do you prefer more while listening? Build this one, compare with yours and again be honest with yourself while keeping an eye on the scope. This is a great opportunity for both of us to listen to each others amplifiers before and after a beer.

I have answered most of your questions, probably without countering your stand, sometimes there's no hard wrong or right when it comes to amplifier design.
I didn't use the word "right" or "wrong" when talking about amplifier design, it's just about technology. An electrolytic capacitor of 33 microfarads is not suitable as a blocking amplifier on the board in a high-current circuit, the capacitors in the power supply do not play the role of blocking on the board. You can see the follower current for controlling vertical mosfets on the diagrams in the topic ...
The best way sometimes to resolve questions is build the amplifier and then confirm your hypothesis or refute it and start asking yourself why?
Thanks. This is done constantly (more than 15 years) in relation to their implemented projects.
https://www.diyaudio.com/community/threads/post-your-solid-state-pics-here.96192/post-7085531

I didn't use the word "right" or "wrong" when talking about amplifier design, it's just about technology. An electrolytic capacitor of 33 microfarads is not suitable as a blocking amplifier on the board in a high-current circuit, the capacitors in the power supply do not play the role of blocking on the board. You can see the follower current for controlling vertical mosfets on the diagrams in the topic ...

Thanks. This is done constantly (more than 15 years) in relation to their implemented projects.
https://www.diyaudio.com/community/threads/post-your-solid-state-pics-here.96192/post-7085531
Keep doing what your doing and thanks for sharing. There are polymer capacitors that work rather well. One could however go with a higher capacity electrolytic, alternatively fuse banks of reservoir capacitors to the output devices. Relax and enjoy DIY, its never that serious;)