• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2005 GP in chassis rca, speaker post, ...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
jrsun said:
Please claim your order before midnight 04/17, then will open to the waiting list if any left ! Thanks!
In order to speed things up as suggested by homer09 (good idea), especially the fact of unexpectedly late arrival of the parts, please email me to claim your order by 04/08 midnight, then open to the orders on waiting list.
The idea is to let the persons with such need get stuffs sooner, rather than waitng for unknown !

Re: shipping

lgreen said:
I've read and reread everything but for the life of me cannot figure out how much to pay for shippng.

I've got 5 pairs of binding posts and 2 RCA's coming out to 92130. How did you all figure this out?

Sorry ! I must forget to reply you!

Whoever haven't gotten response from me after sending me email, please remind me here ! Thanks!

Please check your payment status (I'll mark "Y" if received), parts shppied date (if shipped) at wiki.

About the postage calculation, I just estimate based on
solving the simultaneous linear equation from known shipped weight, for example
x: weight of RCA pair, y: weight of binding post pair, z weight of priority mail box

2x + 4y + z= 14 oz
4Y + z = 11 oz
4x + 8y + z = 25 oz

wytco0 said:
jrsun, do you have any spares left from this order? I am interested in a few things if you have. PLease let me know what you have spare and I can confirm and pay for any i want by return.

Regards.
Hi Tim and tsjdesign
I'll let you know Tuesday 04/26, several people said they sent the payment by mail, so I'll wait 2 more days ! Thanks!

jrsun said:

Tyler, I have sent you at least 3 emails, need to know which enclosure and color because your pick on wiki and paypal are different !

I sent you several replies but we all know how things can be lost on the net. No worries.

I do want the 100mm/pre-amp in natural aluminum (silver). The one with 5 pairs of RCA, 3 pairs of xlr, feet, 3-in-1 power switch included.

Thanks again and sorry for the hassle with the email.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.